Web Site Terms and Conditions
- Introduction. The terms and conditions set forth in this agreement regulate the
relationship between Rand Refinery ("Rand Refinery" or "we" or "us" or "our") and
visitors ("visitors") (cumulatively referred to as "you" or "your" hereinafter) to the Rand
This site is provided by Rand Refinery as a service for information only, subject to the terms and conditions below. Your use of this site is on the understanding and acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, do not use this site. You shall be responsible for reviewing and agreeing to the then current version each time you visit the website.
- Preparation of information. While great care has been used in the preparation of the
information contained within this website, Rand Refinery cannot and will not guarantee its accuracy. You rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
- Ownership of material. All material on this website, unless otherwise noted, is the
intellectual property ofRand Refinery. No material may be copied or used without the express written permission of Rand Refinery. “Rand Refinery” and the Rand Refinery logo are trademarks of Rand Refinery Limited. These may not be copied or used without the written consent ofRand Refinery. Other brands in hyperlinks etc are the property of their respective owners and you may require their permission for their use.
- Limitation. The information provided on this site is provided “as is”. We are not responsible for and give no warranties or make any representations in respect of content outside this website ("offsite content") or the privacy policies or practices of linked or any third party websites. Rand Refinery expressly disclaims all warranties with respect to this site, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of accuracy, completeness, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall Rand Refinery be liable to you for any damages whatsoever, including any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, arising out of or in connection with your use of this site or any hyperlinked site, even if Rand Refinery has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow for all of the above exclusions, so all or part of this paragraph may not apply to you.
We are not responsible for any errors and we have no duty to update or correct information.
We are not responsible for any information hyperlinked to this site.
- Disclaimer. We are not responsible for and shall not be held liable for any loss or damage whatsoever relating to the website, your personal information, privacy, or material and information transmitted over our system. Your use of this site is at your own risk, and it is your responsibility to take precautions to ensure that the pages and other materials are free from viruses, or other items of a destructive nature. This site may not be compatible with the software you use.
- Alteration. Rand Refinery reserves the right to alter any terms and conditions or policies regulating your use of this website. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the "current version") and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version.
- Waiver. Failure or neglect by Rand Refinery to enforce at any time any of the provisions of this agreement shall not be construed as a waiver of its rights, nor shall such failure or neglect in anyway affect the validity or the whole or any part of these terms and conditions, nor prejudice Rand Refinery's rights to take subsequent action.
- Entire agreement. This agreement contains the entire terms and conditions that apply to your use of the website and no other agreement between you and Rand Refinery shall be binding on us and no addition to, or variation of these terms and conditions shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and signed by a duly authorised representative of Rand Refinery.
- Forward looking statements. Certain statements included in this website and in the annual report(s) featured on this website concern the gold manufacturing industry and the company's operations, economic performance and financial condition and its plans and expectations. Without limiting the foregoing, statements including the words "believes," "anticipates," "plans," "expects," and similar expressions are also forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements reflect, among other things, management's plans and objectives for future operations, current views with respect to future events and future economic performance and projections of various financial items. These forward-looking statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual results to differ materially from those implied by such forward-looking statements. No assurance can be given that such expectations will prove to have been correct.
Rand Refinery does not intend to and specifically disclaims any duty to update or correct such information. All subsequent written and oral forward-looking statements attributable to Rand Refinery or any person acting on its behalf are qualified by the cautionary statements in this section.